We are Australia seller locates in Melbourne, local stocks, fast delivery. GST invoice will be included. Item will be sent via Sendle/Australia Post (registered and trackable), Australia Post Express service available on request.
Melt-A-Way 3KG Electric Metal Melting Furnace Gold Silver Melter DIY Jewellery PID Module
Extra Crucible included (You will get 2 crucibles in the box)
other spare parts available for selling upon request
Crucible capacity: 3KG of Gold (less weight for lower density metals)
Product dimensions: 21.5 x 23.5 x 37cm
Shipping dimensions: 32 x 31 x 43cm
Shipping Weight: 9KG
The Electric Melting Furnace with compact design is ideal for professional use. By using high-quality materials, the smelting furnace can meet the requirements of the industry and the workshop, are suitable for the processing of precious metals such as gold,silver,pure copper,aluminum,Tin,Zinc and other metals with low acid-base property & not too high melting point.
The maximum adjustable temperature of our product is 1100° C(2012 ℉). Thus, the melting furnace is perfectly designed for the melting of precious metals. The melting point of silver is 962° C, gold is 1064 ° C. The regulation of the melting temperature is very user-friendly via a PID module. This module allows the digital adjustment of the setpoint temperature to the degree accurately. The PID module monitors the actual temperature in the melting chamber at 2-second intervals so that it does not overheat or cool down. The temperature is kept constant around the melting point.
【Max Temp up to 1100 ° C/2012 ℉】The max heating temperature is up to 1100° C(2012 ℉). The melting furnace can melt metals with melting point below 1100 ° C such as: gold, sterling silver, pure copper and aluminum,Tin,Zinc,Brass Bronze etc.
【Professional Durable Materials】The product uses quartz chamber. The furnace wire seal integrated machine can be heated quickly. The chamber is made of quartz and has the characteristics of heat endurance, acid-proof and alkaline-proof and ageing resistance.
【PID Temperature Control Module】Equipped with advanced PID module and digital control system to provide accurate and convenient metal melting, monitoring the actual temperature in the melting chamber at 2 second intervals, sticking to the set temperature.
【High Purity Graphite Crucible】The high density of natural graphite makes the crucible have good thermal conductivity, temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and long service life. Specially the groove design facilitates the pouring and filling of the melt.
1×Electric melting furnace
2× graphite crucible (3kg)
1× Power cable (AU plug)
1× Instruction manual
- The product is working with high temperature, it needs to be cooled for 3 hours. Please power off after you use it, and take the graphite crucible out, don’t leave it in the chamber. And please put it on dry ground, NOT into the water.
- Be caution and wearing PPE to avoid high temperature burns. There might be fire or splattering from the mould when the molten metal pouring in.
- The product can't work in humid environment.
- Mould need to be pre-heated.
- If the molten product contains substances such as acid and alkali, these substances will produce harmful gases with corrosion at high levels. In this case we recommend opening the furnace cover during the smelting process.
- The maximum temperature of the product is 1100 °C, DO NOT run the machine over 1100 °C.
- Check if the crucible has cracks before every use, replace if yes.
- In order to achieve the best quality, do not fill the crucible over 2/3 of its capacity. Gas might be generated during the smelting process, be cautious and open the lid if needed.
- Don't put mould on concrete floor or other similar hard surface floor, the floor will explode!!!
Other Metal Melting Products available:
Quartz Stick $19.95
3kg Crucible $39.95
4 Leg Refractory Tile $27.95
6 Leg Refractory Tile $32.95
Combine shipping available if you buy other items from our shop, please visit the shop links below for other items you may want
Endeavour Trades Pty Ltd (ABN: 49 627 368 567)